Lampin is the critical component manufacturing expert. Our value engineering approach ensures that design, materials and process combine to provide the best value in the industry. Our responsiveness and predictable on-time delivery make LAMPIN the supplier of choice for OEMs with critical component and assembly requirements.
Employee Ownership Pride
Lampin Corporation is an 100% employee-owned company. Our employee-owners take great pride in engineering and manufacturing precision-machined components, including right angle gear drives, spur gear drives, mechanical assemblies and timing pulleys.
Because Lampin is 100% employee-owned, we have a stake in the outcome. Our employee-owners take pride in operating and maintaining machines and seeing customer orders from start to finish. Lampin is among the select few 100% employee-owned manufacturing companies in the U.S.A. and the pride and quality are demonstrated in our work.
Our company goes well beyond the traditional supplier role through a variety of innovative services including:
- design review
- engineered solutions
- supply chain and inventory management
- ISO 9001:2008 certified quality system
Lampin excels in a competitive market not only because of our engineering expertise and state-of-the-art equipment, but because of our employee-owners.
- We are motivated to eliminate waste and provide value to our customers
- We retain our employees and their problem-solving knowledge
- We respond to challenge
- We take personal responsibility for the quality of our work
- We truly believe in doing our best for every customer, every day
- We are fully invested in everything we do because we own the company
We seek to partner with companies who share our passion for excellence.